Last updated: November 13, 2020
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information
Personal information is generally defined by applicable privacy and data protection laws as any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, mental, cultural or social identity of that individual.
While using the Services or to access certain functions of the Services, We may ask you to provide certain personal information. This information may include your email address, first name, last name, postal address, billing address, phone number and other relevant information about yourself.
Other personal information such as usage data is automatically collected when using the Services. Usage data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Services through a mobile device, We may also collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device used, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device.
In general, the personal information that is collected is used to administer and deliver the Services. To help you better understand how your personal information will be used, a more detailed explanation of how your personal information will be used in relation to specific activities is provided in the next section.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may collect and use the personal information that you provide when you use or access certain functionalities of our Services for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor and to enhance the usage of our Services;
• To manage the registration of your user account, to notify you about the administration of your user account and to give you access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to you as a registered user;
• To process your request and to complete your purchase of a product or service offered on our Services and when applicable, to deliver any information you may request with respect to the product or service;
• To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication in order to provide updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including to provide you with any security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation;
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. At any time, you can unsubscribe from receiving such communications by following the instruction set out in the section titled “Contact Us” below. Your request will be processed within the statutory timeframes;
• To respond to your comments, questions or requests that you may send to us with respect to the Services; and
• We may also use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
When you browse our Services, information pertaining to your user behavior is collected by cookies and similar tracking technologies as further described below. This personal information is used to personalize the content displayed on our Services and to improve and analyze content recommendations intended for you.
• IP addresses and navigation routes. We collect the IP addresses (internet protocol) of all visitors to our Services and their browsing history, as well as other information such as the pages visited immediately before or after our website, the pages requested, the type of browser, the operating system, your internet service provider, the number of times you have visited our Services and the date and average time you spend on our Services. We use this information to administer, monitor and improve our Services sand to analyze trends and usage patterns.
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Professional Web Analysis Services
We can also use third party services (such as Google Analytics or Facebook, Reddit or Twitter Pixel) to:
• Remarket our Services, which consists of advertising to individuals who have already visited our Services through other websites. In such cases, relevant third parties, including Google, Facebook, Reddit or Twitter may advertise our content on sites across the internet;
• Use the following features of Google Analytics: the creation of reports based on the saved impressions on Google Display Network (a service that lets you place ads on a variety of news sites, blogs and other niche sites) to attract more potential customers; integration with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (management tool including a set of features used for advertising as well as targeting and monitoring advertising campaigns on websites and mobile devices linked to them, as well as the creation of Google Analytics reports on the demographic data of internet users and their interests);
• Collect, analyze and/or gather your personal information (such as internet users’ IP address, sex, age and interests), as well as create reports on the demographic data of internet users and their interests, in order to help Us understand how visitors interact with our website or our ads and to improve our products, our marketing and our websites.
The companies conducting remarketing can combine the use of first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies for example), and third-party cookies to (i) gather personal information; (ii) to inform, optimize and advertise based on your previous visits on our websites; and (iii) to determine the relationship between the registered visits to our websites and the advertising impressions, the other uses of advertising services and the interactions with these advertising impressions and these advertising services. To measure the effectiveness of our ads, these companies may also use tracer tags or web beacons to account for certain information regarding your visits to our websites and to the websites that have links to our site and that advertise it.
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
• Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers who provide services on our behalf (ex: monitor and analyze the use of our Services). Our service providers are only given the information they need to perform their designated functions and We do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners in order to support our business operations and to allow Us to offer you certain products, services or promotions. We do not, however, authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
• Information Divulged on a Public Form. When you share your personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
• Law enforcement. Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal information to entities, organizations and authorities for legal purposes. In order words, We and our service providers can disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to legally valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
• Other legal requirements. The Company may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Establish, exercise and defend against legal claims and to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company from suspected loss or harm;
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services; and
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public
Security of Your Personal Information
We have implemented commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information in our custody and control against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. While We endeavor to protect and keep your personal information private, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your personal information against unauthorized disclosure resulting from hardware or software failure or other activities as that may compromise the security of your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request to access, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information that We have in our custody or control by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of any individual seeking access or update to their personal information records.
Withdrawing Your Consent to the Retention, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information.
You may withdraw your consent to our retention, use or disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting Us as set out below in the “Contact Us” section. However, if you withdraw your consent, We may not be able to respond to your requests, process your requests or provide you with any help regarding the Services.
The Services are offered by Technologies rob0 inc.